Sunday 23 November 2008

Things are on the up.....

This weekend has been pretty productive; I'm feeling really positive right now.

After doing some story analysis on a couple of books I've read recently, I've got a clearer idea of the 12 point story structure. Reading Christopher Vogler's The Writer's Journey has also helped. It still took three tries before I found a story idea I felt comfortable with that I thought worked. Once I'd plotted the outline, actually writing the first two parts of story was fairly stress free.

But now I'm starting to think - was it too stress free? Am I missing some vital piece of information? I posted it online last night, so I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. Time to move on.

Before Tuesday rolls around again I really want to do some more work on my website. I've just started learning Dreamweaver. It's quite different from anything I've done before, but I'm enjoying the challenge. I have a vision of what I want to create; now I just have to realise that vision.

No comments: